Re: Shocks... PS #2

waydigs

While I know it is "in vogue" for some to weigh their rigs and often adjust  tire pressure by a few pounds depending on load.

I always think of the long distance trucker who one day is at 80,000 lbs and the next at 60,000.   One day in the desert at 100 degrees and the next in the high Sierras at 60 degrees.They only care if the tire isn't going flat.
I have subscribed to the theory, through 5 or 6 RV's over 25 years, that you pick a middle of the road air pressure, check it often,  and maintain it.  I have never noticed any difference in handling or tire wear.