Re: The RV industry needs high efficiency mini split technology

Keith Taylor

Please contact any mini split heat pump manufacturer you can think of IE Mitsubishi. Pioneer, Samsung. LG.etc

We RVers both new and retro fit neet a low profile condenser...say 15 inch tall to fit on the top of our rigs....trailers. 5th  wheels. Motor homes etc.

Combine this with a cassett evaporator inside and you got it good!

Very efficient...no high AMP draw on start up....you name it, mini splits would be a win win for us and another sales avenue for mini split manufactures....

Please help spread a d the word...I can't find manufacturer thinking along these lines.

Keith