Re: Dometic refrig. RML8555

Paul OBOLEWICZ

I had similar problem and someone from this group suggested using an air compressor to blow out the area above the burner. It worked! Apparently soot builds up in the tube
Paul 2014 G

On Aug 2, 2020, at 6:40 AM, Jeanne Warren <jeanne@...> wrote:

We just sold our Navion to friends. 1st trip, the fridge won't work on LP (yes, the burners work just fine. And yes, we tried it on automatic, and also on LP. Burner is working, so we have LP. It works when plugged in, or when the generator is running. Any suggestions?  I miss this group already, the Newmar group is not the same! You guys are great, any suggestions?
Jeanne N24G 2014 CA