Re: That Kwikee step....

Wolfgang52

Rodger,

Thank you so much for your detailed description, it's paints a clear picture.

I went ahead and ordered the complete gear assembly from Amazon and should have it by the end of the week. I will use your instructions to get the old one out and replace it with the new.

I will flip the old gear and keep that unit for and emergency spare. You have made my day!

I must be right at the sweet spot on this rig, last month I  had to replace the shaft on the slide. (the one the shear pin goes in)

This weekend lost 12 volt power while boon docking. Bolt holding wire to battery croded off.

BUT...still loving every minute of owning this beauty. Just hitting 140,000 miles.

Dickie
In NY
07View J

I must be right at the sweet spot on this rig, last month I had to replace the shift on the slide. (