Re: Dreaded Click and NO START Cause/Photo of Relay

hikerbuddy01

My '08 Navion ('07 V6 chassis) has the same problem.  Occasional no start.  I posted a thread earlier this year.  Took the RV to Mercedes and they replaced the ignition module.  NO help.  I am interested in tracking down the "braided" ground cable from the engine to chassis to check that.  Anyone now where to start looking for it on the V6?  I am still of the opinion that it is the starter or starter solenoid but want to check the ground cable first.
--
Bob
'08NH