Re: Sewer hose receptacle

Dale Lucas

Bob & all,
Your dump routine is exactly correct.
As a seasoned dairy farm kid I spent a lot of time cleaning up behind cows.
So using all that experience I have added one other step to the dump routine.
Before dumping the black water I "splash" the hose with a shot of grey water.
That wets the hose interior insuring a cleaner transfer of black water.
Dale
12 J
Las Cruces, NM
(originally Tillamook, Oregon, "land of cheese, trees and mud to your knees".  when on the Oregon coast be sure to visit the Tillamook cheese factory)

On Jan 25, 2021, at 8:56 AM, hikerbuddy01 <dirtdobber40@...> wrote:

At 80 yrs RV old getting down is not a problem for me.  Getting back up is what hurts.
I installed a storage tube under the rear of my RV for the dump hose.  It has drain holes in the bottom.  I always dump the black tank first, flush through the "No Fuss Flush", and then dump the gray tank.  That seems to always clean out the dump hose for me.
--
Bob
'08NH