Re: Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Failure Investigation

Dale Lucas

Bill,
We also have a 2012 on a 2011 chassis.
When we needed warranty work on the NOX sensors the important date was the "In Service Date".  That's probably the date it was sold.  In our case it was in 2012.  Supposedly that date was to be recorded in the warranty booklet but no so I called MB warranty and got it.
I'm assuming and hoping that will be the deal this time.
Dale
12 J
Las Cruces,  NM

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 3:46 AM, MichiganView
<deepthinkers@...> wrote:
Jeb posted - 'Today I received the warranty extension covering the speed sensors on my Sprinter. It covers the affected vehicles (MY2012-2018) for a total of 10 years (no mileage limitation) from the vehicles original warranty start date.

To Those In The Know — Our View is a 2012 (on a 2011 chassis) is ours included in this 10 year wheel sensor warranty? It is titled as a 2012.  Bill  V12J MI