Re: Alternator not charging

Dale Lucas

Glenn,
Your chassis manual covers turning the DTLs on so that should help you to turn them off.
I could recite what that is for our 2011 chassis, however you haven't told us what year you have.
Dale
12 J
Las Cruces, NM

On Feb 24, 2021, at 10:28 AM, Glenn Franco <brakey6666@...> wrote:

This motor home hasn't passed 40 k miles and third trip and 3rd break down.
I have a Bosch replacement on order but I'm stuck at the Sébastien inlet Florida.
I  will attempt to drive back to the villages Florida on the battery.
It's on a charger and I will run the generator on the trip back running a battery charger while driving .
Does anyone know how to disable the day time running lights?, they draw a lot of current.
I pulled the fuses that show as drl's but no start.
There is supposed to be a relay but I can't locate it.
Please email me at brakey6666@....
No internet at Campgrounds but can get emails.