From: petersendonald@...
Date: 9/7/20 2:05 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: discussion@view-naviontech.groups.io
Subject: [view-naviontech] Battery Boost button 2007 Navion View

My truck battery reading 10.5 volts.  Push and held down battery boost to start van..  didn’t work..  the last time I did this at fist it was intermittent By finally kicked in to start truck.  Now nothing happens?    Any suggestions?

thanks

Don Phillipe

It sounds like the boost solenoid may be failing.  If you use a multi-meter set on "DC voltage" and set above 20V, ground one probe and place the positive probe respectively on the two large battery cable posts on each side of the silver boost solenoid there under the plate in the center under floor console during your boost-start procedure, and if the two large posts read significantly different voltage levels (will need an assistant as your two hands are occupied) while attempting to start, then the boost solenoid has failed.