Topics

Dash air blowing hot.

David Seeds

Received 134A Freon with guage attached, discovered that A/C has proper charge. Will get proposal from Mercedes and then grovel for warranty assistance; I have heard compressor failure is guite common in 2015 chassis.
Dave, Fl.

JPS

Dave, I have no idea where u might b in the sunshine state, however in Tampa there are a couple of shops that do a meaningful bit of Sprinter work. If this makes any sense I'd happy to locate their contact info. Also you might have a look at RockAuto for various AC parts to give you some idea as to availability as well as price points. I've heard that the MB guy in Lakeland is good, My experience with MB of North Orlando (Sanford) not so good, even if they refunded our payment.  Jim (Selm) 07VH FLOH.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 12:48 PM David Seeds via groups.io <dw_seeds=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Received 134A Freon with guage attached, discovered that A/C has proper charge. Will get proposal from Mercedes and then grovel for warranty assistance; I have heard compressor failure is guite common in 2015 chassis.
Dave, Fl.

David Seeds

Jim, Hi, I am in the Gainesville area, thanks.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, 1:55 PM, JPS <selmsan@...> wrote:

[...]

Have u checked Star Imports in Gainsville?

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 2:33 PM David Seeds via groups.io <dw_seeds=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Glenn Franco

Dave
I have a place in the Villages just south of your location in Gainsville.
You might call and ask for Michael at Ocala Diesel and see if he works on AC Systems on the Sprinter.
I have also picked up a part at Mercedes of Gainesville. Unfortunately the part was bad (new fuse block #1) and Stranded me in Rapid City, SD this past July.
They gave me a partial discount on the part. Well it should have been free since it was NO GOOD. But that's another story.

michael@...

He is extremely Knowledgeable with Sprinters and helped me out with a couple of phone calls since my 06 Navion was imoble in storage in Wildwood, FL.
They have a website and phone. Call and ask for Michael to find out if the guy works on AC.

Glenn 06 Navion 23H 38k mi