Topics

Lug nut cover for Alcoa Aluminum wheels

Michael Powers

Does anyone know a source for the decorative lug nut covers Winnebago puts on their Alcoa aluminum wheels? I had a flat repaired and lost two lug nut covers on the way home from the shop.

Mike 17NV

Dee Riby

Mike,
Alcoa part number 000135 Sprinter lug nut cover. Google and search for best price. Make sure all lug nut covers are tight on all wheels and buy a few extra.
Dee
2015 N24J
Florida

On Oct 9, 2020, at 9:36 PM, Michael Powers via groups.io <MPowers112@...> wrote:

Does anyone know a source for the decorative lug nut covers Winnebago puts on their Alcoa aluminum wheels? I had a flat repaired and lost two lug nut covers on the way home from the shop.

Mike 17NV

GatorJeff

I believe prior posts have also discussed applying a caulk or sealant to decrease chance of further losses.
--
Jeff S, '17 Winnebago View J, Gainesville FL

Michael Powers

I found the following Alcoa Aluminum Wheel specification document on the Alcoa Wheel website. Thought others  might find it useful. It details lug nuts and cover specifications for Alcoa Wheels.

Mike 17 NV OR

Dick Stevenson

Hi all,
Are these covers primarily cosmetic or do they have a functional element? Dick Stevenson

Michael Powers

The covers are strictly decorative.

On Oct 11, 2020, at 6:10 AM, Dick Stevenson <alchemy128@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Are these covers primarily cosmetic or do they have a functional element? Dick Stevenson

ERH

Please see the attached Alcoa spec sheet containing contact and part numbers for Sprinter 3500 Alcoa Wheels.
Earl