Subject: [view-naviontech] Payment receipt for discussion@view-naviontech.groups.io
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:31:13 -0700
From: Groups.io Support <support@groups.io>
To: Bob Knight <@lacanadio>

Hello,

We received payment for your group discussion@view-naviontech.groups.io. You can view your invoice <https://view-naviontech.groups.io/g/discussion/viewinvoices?id=13957>. If you have any questions, feel free to contact support@groups.io.

Thank you for supporting Groups.io.

The Groups.io Team

GROUPSIO RECEIPT - Premium Group Plan - discussion@view-naviontech.groups.io

Premium Group Plan

Amount: USD $110

Charged to: Visa (**** **** **** 7187)
Transaction ID: ch_1HdJFLEzEM3B88PeecCyFe6B
Date: Saturday, 17 October 2020
For service through: Sunday, 17 October 2021

Groupsio, Inc
3130 Alpine Rd #288-263
Portola Valley, CA 94028

17NJ
Santa Fe, NM

Harry Olthoff

Thanks Bob...stay healthy!

On Oct 17, 2020, at 4:17 PM, Bob Knight <@lacanadio> wrote:

It's been a year since the migration happened, so time to pay the piper, automatically. See below.

The attached is the state of all three groups as of today. All have a positive balance and can survive another year without further support, presuming no unforeseen price increases.

Thanks,
Bob

Date: Saturday, 17 October 2020
For service through: Sunday, 17 October 2021

Groupsio, Inc
3130 Alpine Rd #288-263
Portola Valley, CA 94028

17NJ
Santa Fe, NM

<donations_2020-10-17.xlsx>

Jerry Knowles

Hi Bob,
Do we need to donate more. I was a little confused by your email.
Jerry K
18J

Date: Saturday, 17 October 2020
For service through: Sunday, 17 October 2021

Groupsio, Inc
3130 Alpine Rd #288-263
Portola Valley, CA 94028

17NJ
Santa Fe, NM

<donations_2020-10-17.xlsx>

Bob Knight

Hi Jerry - no, not at this time. It'll be a couple years before the need arises.

Thanks,
Bob

Date: Saturday, 17 October 2020

--