Topics

Propane shut off

waydigs

Is the propane shut off switch in my hallway cabinet the same as the one marked "emergency " shut off switch in the port side compartment?
In other words, do they operate the same switch?
Thanks
Wayne 16 "V"

Bob Knight

Yes, they do.

Thanks,
Bob
17NJ
Santa Fe, NM

--
17NJ
Santa Fe, NM

Bob Knight

I meant to say "it does."

Thanks,
Bob

On 9/28/20 3:00 PM, Bob Knight via groups.io wrote:
Yes, they do.
Thanks,
Bob
17NJ
Santa Fe, NM
On 9/28/20 2:59 PM, waydigs wrote:
Is the propane shut off switch in my hallway cabinet the same as the one marked "emergency " shut off switch in the port side compartment?
In other words, do they operate the same switch?
Thanks
Wayne 16 "V"
--
17NJ
Santa Fe, NM

waydigs

Thank you very much.
Wayne

Bob

They are in series with the propane valve. They must both be on for the valve to open. Either one off and no propane.

Bob 18VG

On Sep 28, 2020, at 17:02, waydigs <diggsmail44@...> wrote:

Thank you very much.
Wayne