Topics

Repair facility in lower Northern Michigan Peninsula

Simon Carrick

please let me know if you are aware of a reliable facility for maintenance and repair of a Winnebago view with a sprinter Diesel chassis in the northern part of Michigans lower Peninsula. I live in a Petoskey Michigan and so far have had to drive 250 miles to get service and maintenance on my 14 J Winnebago view. Thanks in advance for any information you might be able to provide.
Simon Carrick 14 VJ N. MI

bill mundinger

Simon
We live in the UP Curtis and our go to place for the Sprinter is Hokstras in Grand Rapids and we use General RV in Wentland, Mi.
Bill