Topics

ROCK AUTO SALE

Nigebirch

The sale

We Have a Limited Number of Closeout Parts
for You!

Closeout parts are new (but may be older inventory), were acquired at a discount and are limited in quantity.

2006 DODGE SPRINTER 3500

View Closeout Parts for any Vehicle in the RockAuto.com Catalog!

    1. Click the RSS icon RSS next to your vehicle's engine size

  1. Click the HTML HTML icon next to "Love a Bargain?"
is on more than the 2006 chassis.

Dorrin (former owner of 2007J, now 2019D)

bike_for_life2003

Thanks for the tip, Dorrin.  I picked up some really good deals on filters, belts, etc for our 2005.  The BERU glow plugs are a particularly good deal at less than $25 for all five!  I didn't buy them because we had ours changed out last year but an incredible deal for anyone who needs/wants the replace them.

Happy Trails,

Paul and Christine
06 View 23H in NW FL

bike_for_life2003

P.S.  ID Parts (www.idparts.com) has a big sale going on now, too.  They don't have as big a selection as Rock Auto but they do have some hard-to-find parts like tail light lenses for older Sprinters.  They are also diesel experts and will take time on the phone to discuss things with you.... I've used them a lot with my VW TDIs.

Paul and Christine
06 View 23H in NW FL

Nigebirch

You're welcome, Paul.  Glad you found some deals!

Dorrin 19D

Nigebirch

Thanx for the lead, Paul.

Dorrin 19D